In-patient Services Print
Our in-patient service includes a Nursing Home for the elderly. It is supported by a team of dedicated doctors, nurses and para-medical professionals.
Our Nursing Home, consisting of 350 beds, focuses on providing long-term medical and nursing care for the elderly who do not have caregivers to look after them in their homes.
Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
Our team of qualified therapists & assistants provides a comprehensive range of physiotherapy, occupational and speech therapy programmes based on our regular professional evaluation of our patients' needs.
Dietary & Pharmaceutical Services
We engage professionals in these two areas to provide these services to our patients.
We provide in-house ambulance services for non-acute cases.
Eligibility for Nursing Home
- Any elderly who is unable to support himself/herself either physically or mentally due to medical conditions and/or injury.
- Any persons with medical conditions that require special nursing care, such as tube feeding, pain relief and wound dressing.
- Any persons without care-givers, or have no one capable of providing the nursing care required.
- Any persons whom together with his/ her family have undergone means test and is entitled to subsidy.
Applying for Admission
Admission is by referral from Medical Social Workers of acute hospitals or polyclinics through the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), which is a centralised government agency that manages the availability of Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWO) nursing homes in Singapore.
- If you or your loved ones are already hospitalized, please speak to the Social Worker at the respective Hospital. Alternatively, you may speak to the Social Worker at your nearest Polyclinic for assistance.
- The Social Worker at these places will assist you in submitting an application to AIC which will then assess what is best-suited for you or your loved ones and thereafter locate a service provider near you.
- For more information on care planning, you may visit the Singapore Silver Pages website.
- For more information about our Hospital, please contact our Admission Office at 6294 1189 or email us at email@example.com
To view the full list of in-patient charges, click here.
9am to 9pm daily.